Love was here once
before. A wild love,
taken by love in
stride. Untamed love skipping
across the pond, love
sinking under water, love
drowning. Love caught in
love’s own overwhelming throat.
Love crying, streaming down
cheeks. Love brushed away.
Beautiful Anarette challenged me to write a poem about love in ten lines. You can read hers here! Love is always an interesting subject to write about, and always revealing. Here are the guidelines:
- Write about love using only 10 lines.
- Use the word love in every line.
- Each line can only be 4 words long.
- Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
- Let them know about the challenge.
- Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
- Include a quote about love ( this can be your own)
- You may write in any language
When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
― Albert Einstein
I nominate all of you who are reading this to partake in the challenge. Leave a link to your poems in the comments and share your words!