covered in ice and snow
Originally posted this on my twitter ages back. It’s been a while since I posted anything here, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing. I think I need to make some sort of commitment to organization because as I was going through my work I couldn’t help but notice the following:
- 5 different notebooks full of completed and not completed poems
- 12 post it notes with some completed and some not completed haikus that I wrote while at work
- 3 napkins with illegible scribbles of might-have-been haikus (written at restaurants)
- 17 voice recordings in my phone that I thought of while driving and needed to get out
- A dozen or more ‘notes’ in my phone of incomplete and complete poems
- A stupid amount of work saved in various notepad files on my laptop.
Yeah… just a little bit cluttered? Belated new years resolution, perhaps.
Oh, on that note
Happy New Year